Open: 26 February 2021
Close: 26 March 2021
How to apply for 2022:
- Please read our admission policy carefully before you apply for 2022
and complete the online application form
- Please complete our application form
- The WCED online application form, De Kuilen Primary school’s application form
and supporting documents must be submitted within 14 days of your online application.
- All the application forms and the supporting documents must be emailed to Ms Bester at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you can’t email the application forms and supporting documents, you must phone Ms Bester on 021 903 4160 to make an appointment to submit your application forms and supporting documents.
Appointments can be made on the following days and times:
26 February 2021 – 15 April 2021:
Tuesdays: 9:00 – 13:00
Wednesdays: 9:00 – 13:00
Thursdays: 9:00 – 13:00
- Documents received after 15 April 2021 will be handled as a late application.
- Before you submit your documents, please make sure you have all the require documents as mentioned in the admission policy. If any document is outstanding, your application will not be accepted.
- All the supporting documents must be certified copies.
For more information regarding the supporting documents, please contact Miss Bester at
021 903 4160 or email@example.com
Aansoeke Afrikaans Gr. 4 - 7 2022
Application Policy for Admissions 2022
Toelatingsbeleid vir Aansoeke 2022
Application form Gr. 1 - 7 English
Application form Gr. R English
Online Admissions Video Guides for parents
Western Cape Education Department has released two video guides for parents on how to register and use the online admissions website when applying for a place at a school for 2022.
WCED School Admissions Poster 5