Before you apply, please read our admission policy.
ØOpen: 15 February 2019
ØClose: 15 March 2019
ØTo apply, please go to: https://admissions.westerncape.gov.za
using your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet
ØRegister on the site, log in, complete the online application form and submit.
ØPlease remember you have 14 days to submit the certified hard copies of your documents. You will have time until 18 April 2019 to submit the documents. If we do not receive all the documents by 18 April 2019 your application will not be processed and will be unsuccessful.
Ø We will accept documents Mondays to Fridays from 09:00 until 13:00.
From 11 March 2019 - 14 March 2019 documents will be accepted from 08:30 - 13:00 and Friday,15 March 2019 documents will be accepted from 08:00 - 10:00.
ØFor more information regarding the documents please contact
ØYou can enrol multiple learners under one profile.
FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE SCHOOL BY THE PARENT(S) OR LEGAL GUARDIAN
ØDKPS will be closed from 15 March 2019 until 1 April 2019 due to school holidays.
For assistance from the WCED, please download the contact numbers for support pdf document.
Certified copies of the following documents must be enclosed:
- Learner’s birth certificate (both parents’ details)
- Learner’s clinic card (only for Gr. R & 1’s)
- Last school report (for learners applying for grade 2 and higher)
- Proof of residence (Latest Municipality account - see admission policy or application form for more info)
- Copy of ID of father and mother